Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Results of an Open Heart

I'm not going to do that typical blogger thing and offer a cliched explanation as to why it has been WEEKS since I've written nary a word.

Instead I'm going to acknowledge that part two of Kathryn Budig's workshop is going to take a little while for me to get written and posted, because I may have just opened my heart that day in a way I NEVER could have imagined. Synchronicity? Or being punched in the face by the Universe as if to say, "you asked for this, Hilary, you begged and pleaded...So, hey. Here you go. Can you crack that heart space open as you simultaneously dive, unable to see exactly where you're going, backwards into something completely unknown and possibly phenomenal, but potentially disastrous?"

And it's going to take a few twists and a lot of forward bends after all of these back-bends to be able to get myself back into a neutral space to even begin to attempt to explain. ;)

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment