Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meaning(less)(ful)(?)

I've been truly awful at updating my blog as of late, but here's the thing - I don't want to post random, meaningless crap on the Internet just for the sake of doing so. I want my blog to be meaningful and honest. And I can be really picky about my writing - I tend to spend an inordinate amount of time composing and editing and re-writing EVERYTHING, even blog entries. And for the past few weeks I just haven't had the energy, or at least, I haven't had THAT kind of energy - the blogging energy, we'll call it. Such is life. I'm sure I'll go through phases of being overly-prolific when it comes to writing blog posts. Right now isn't one of those phases, though.

In the meantime, check out my girl Julia's AWESOME website that she just finished. We did our yoga teacher training together at Kripalu and I just adore her beyond measure. She is another kindred spirit, for sure! 

I'm enjoying the autumn rain today. Lots of people complain about rain, but I LOVE rain. Especially the kind of mellow, warm rain that allows me to go for a run or a walk and experience the exquisite way it falls on my skin. It's so beautiful!

I've already worked out this morning. Now it's time for a latte and then I'm off to teach yoga this afternoon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment