- How I am always so aware of all that I don't know - there is SO MUCH out there to learn that it sometimes makes me feel overwhelmed and paralyzed, but also incredibly excited for each and every day I have to educate myself and discover knew things.
- How the perspective that comes with age is really interesting; how we think we have things sort of figured out at 18 but can end up entirely different people at 22, and again at 25, and again at 30 and again at.... etc. etc. etc.
- How I absolutely CRAVE yoga and meditation. And La Croix.
- How music is still one of my deepest passions and how listening to music sometimes makes me feel like I've popped a little bubble and found myself in a slightly bigger bubble that I only have a few seconds to explore before the other bubble comes back.
- Why a lot of movies and television shows don't seem to stand the test of time, whereas most books that I've loved at one time or another I still love (or love even more) when I read them years later.
- The complex I'm starting to develop about not getting invited to weddings. I'm serious. It's starting to hurt.
In the next few months my life is going to change a lot, and I have a feeling that blogging about it all will be a priority, so please stay tuned!!